27 Guitar Tattoos You'll Either Love or Hate
Those sexy curves. The pulsing vibrations. The feeling under your fingers as you slide down the neck.
Don't panic, there's no need to switch to incognito browsing mode. You're still on the right website.
Guitars are sexy. Guitars are super cool. No wonder scores of music lovers world wide choose to adorn their body with guitar tattoo artwork.
But everyone's different right? Chances are what one person thinks looks sick, is more likely to make you feel sick.
We've scoured the net and found 27 guitar inspired tattoos that you will truly love, or hate.
Have your say - Which one of these is your favourite and which is your least favourite design? Tell the rest of us in the comments at the end.
1. What do your eyes see? Proves you're a real guitar lover then.
2. Gibson headstock morphing skull
3. Stairway to....?
4. Colourful Strat guitar with wings
5. Tree guitar
6. Skeleton playing a Flying-V (of-course...)
7. Another skeleton rockin' out on a guitar
8. Les Paul fretboard realism
9. Subtle sound-hole
10. What band does this dude dig do you think?
11. Graffiti style-e
12. Grim Reaper playing a bass anybody?...
13. or maybe Jesus Christ rockin' out on a bass?...
14. This chick must really love her guitar
15. Forget the design, have you read the text? Ahem...
16. Colourful SG type guitar with a message to say
17. This guy really has let the bass get under his skin (ouch)
18. Some people are simply lazy as f****
19. This is one you'd be proud to show the grandkids
20. Black acoustic guitar gets a make-over
21. Clever huh?
22. Acoustic guitar lady - literally
23. Bonus points if you can tell us who this is in the comments below...
24. Lovely Strat. Not sure about that spider though...
25. An upside-down arm guitar
26. Handy electric guitar tattoo (somebody please smack me)
27. Busty lady-woman playing a guitar. On another ladies thigh. Spicey...
So there you have it.
A combination of 27 of the best-and worst- guitar tattoos on the internet.
Have any inspired you to get yourself inked? Which is your favourite and which made you cringe?
Tell us all then! The comments box eagerly awaits you below...